Thursday, November 11, 2010

Getting Ready For the Upcoming year and saying thank you!


The 2010 season was a great year in many ways as well as some things I never could have imagined. I can honestly say that all of my goals that I had set for myself were achieved. I just recently came back from the 2010 WONBASS Tournament of Champions and all I can say was wow. I couldn't believe the prizes, clothing, gear, electronics that were given away to the top anglers and co anglers. The entire WONBASS organization is well on there way to a banner year for the 2011 season. Now onto new business.....

At this time I would like to share with you some of my newly acquired sponsors whom you should support not only because they support me but they provide a superior product as well as service. Canyon Plastics, Lowrance, The Hook Up Tackle, and my title sponsor Lobina Lures. Without these people I could not advance and continue to pursue my passion of Tournament Bass Fishing...

I would also like to give a heartfelt thanks to my close and personal friends who have opened many doors for me this past year. Tami Curtis who has given much exposure via the internet, publications and video. Chris Ricci who has a personality bigger than life itself, as well as great advice on how to handle the ins and outs on the business side of bass fishing. Jeff Klicka who is my traveling partner thanks for making so many great memories along the road. Last but not least the one and only Mike Folkestad, without Mike's tutelage I would not advanced as a Professional Angler and business person. Thanks Mike for all that you have done for myself as well as the listed names above. You are a true ambassador to our sport...




3 comments:

  1. Hey Andy,

    Juicy Joyce here with Lobina Lures. We are proud to have you on board! We are looking forward to working with you and to the many years to follow!

    You and Chris did an ExCeLlEnT job designing the new series. The feedback has been tremendous!

    Thanks Snapper!

    -Juicy Joyce over and out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Andy. You're much too kind. I'm glad I've helped you. You are very deserving of your achievements.

    You are a good friend. I'm always there for you, Chris, Jeff, and Tami. This is what tournament fishing is all about....networking. Win-win for all of us. That's how we roll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Andy for the mention! Congrats on your achievements. I'm looking forward to seeing and using the clear series, when they each get released!

    ReplyDelete